I started by sauteƩing a chopped onion and minced garlic clove, and then added the chopped chicken breast to the pan. I let it heat until the chicken pieces were cooked through. Meanwhile I boiled some water and put in the small amount of tri-colored bow-tie pasta we had. When the chicken was cooked I added some garlic salt, lime juice, and some frozen greens from last summer's CSA and stirred until the greens were cooked. I drained the pasta and put it into the pan and stirred everything to mix well. This dish was pleasing to the eye as well as the palate.
0
A little of this and a little of that
Last evening some of James' students were hosting a guest speaker during what normally would have been our dinner time, so we ended up having dinner a bit later than usual. We wanted something quick and easy that would incorporate the one thawed chicken breast we had in our refrigerator.
Category → A little of this and a little of that » chicken , CSA , easy , pasta , quick » my many cookbooks